- HG sticker remover allows for the simple removal of stickers, sticker adhesive, rubber adhesive, adhesive tape, tar splashes, greasy patches, oil, heel marks and many other problems, from virtually all surfaces
- Always use HG sticker remover in undiluted form
- When removing paper stickers, HG sticker remover should be applied using a small brush
- When removing plastic stickers, first loosen a corner, so that the product can flow between the sticker and the background surface, leave HG sticker remover to work for a while, after which the sticker can be simply removed
- In order to remove any glue residues, reapply HG sticker remover and after a few seconds, remove it with a cloth
- See image above for safety information
HG sticker remover removes stickers, sticker adhesive, rubber adhesive, adhesive tape, tar spatter, grease stains, oil, heel marks etc from almost all surfaces.
This sticky label remover is an absolute must for removing stickers, sticker adhesive, tar and grease stains. Still, you can even use HG sticker remover to clean oil and heel marks. With HG sticker remover stickers, sticker adhesive and other problems belong to the past!
How to use: Always use HG sticker remover undiluted. When removing sticker glue from paper stickers, apply the sticky label remover with a brush. To remove plastic stickers, loosen a corner first to let the product flow between the sticker and the surface. Leave the sticker remover to work and the sticker can be removed easily. To remove any glue residues, you can apply HG sticker remover once more. The glue remnants can be removed with a cloth after a few seconds.