- HG stainless steel 'quick' shine brings an amazing shine to stainless steel surfaces and is indispensable in the kitchen
- Ready to use product that maintains, protects and polishes dulled surfaces
- Also makes surfaces resistant to dirt and grease, making cleaning much easier
- The specially selected mineral oils ensure that the results last for a long time
- Put a few drops on a non fluffy cloth and rub evenly into the surface
- Contains 125ml of cleaner
- See image above for safety information
HG stainless steel quick shine makes stainless steel shine like never before and is an absolute must in the kitchen. This stainless steel polish is a ready-to-use maintenance and protection product that puts the shine back on shabby surfaces.
Our stainless steel polish is effortless to apply and gives a lovely shine that will last for weeks. What’s more, our stainless steel polish makes it more difficult for dirt and grease to stick to the surface, which makes maintenance much more manageable. The specially selected mineral oils ensure a result that will last for a long time. The HG stainless steel quick shine can also be used as aluminium shine or chrome polish and for more shine on cooker covers, chimneys, backsplashes, ovens, fridges and microwaves.
How to use: First, remove any grease from the stainless steel surface with HG stainless-steel cleaner, for example. Then dry the surface off properly. Put a few drops of rapid stainless steel quick shine on a dust-free dry cloth and apply it evenly to the surface. For even more shine, polish the surface lightly once more after 2 minutes of drying with a clean, dry cloth.