We are happy to welcome you back to our stores.
All of us at home store + more have been working hard to ensure that your in-store experience is as safe as possible and you can enjoy your shopping experience with us. Looking out for one another is very important and we endeavour to continue to do so.
We are delighted to welcome you to our stores during these challenging
times. We would like to ask you to support us in making your shopping
experience in our stores as safe and pleasant as possible:
- Please practise Social Distancing at all times for your and all our safety.
- We are controlling the number of customers in our stores to better facilitate Social Distancing. Thank you for your patience.
- We aim to provide every customer with a sanitised basket at the entrance of our store.
- Please help us to protect you, our colleagues and other customers by using the contactless hand sanitiser at the entrance and by using contactless payment methods.
- From 7pm to 9pm ,Monday to Friday, we are implementing priority shopping hours for our elderly and vulnerable customers across all our stores . This will include prioritised queuing and entry to the store.
- We want to assure you, that we are following best practise cleaning and safety guidelines from the NHS and other governmental bodies.