- Best for Cutting Small Gaps
- Creates tidy & neat edges
- Useful around Plantbeds, Lawns, Driveways, & Patios
- No Messy Overhanging Grass
- Effective & Efficient Gardening
This Garden Pitchfork features four tines shaped with horizontal and straight curves. Perfect for moving compost, mulch, or soil.
The curves help to scoop up heaps of compost to spread into the garden or to turn and mix compost piles. Pitchforks can be used to dig into rocky or compacted clay soil. Using this tool can reduce the strain on your body and tools to ensure efficient and effective gardening.
We have a range of different gardening tools here at Homestore & More. Choose the tools best suited to your gardening needs. A must-have addition for your garden plans this year.
- 98cm x 19cm x 115cm
- Carton Steel & Ashwood
- Black & Brown