- A concentrated window cleaner
- Cleans while leaving a streak-free finish
- This super-concentrated cleaner cleans and degreases windows
- Leaves no marks
- High 500mL capacity ensures long-lasting utility - sufficient for at least 35 washes
- See image above for safety information
HG window cleaner is super concentrated and cleans without leaving any streaks at all. Our window cleaner cleans and degreases the windows without containing ammonia or methylated spirit. It is not surprising that our window cleaner is used by professional window cleaners.
HG window cleaner complies and exceeds all professional requirements because it is pH-neutral. This means that paint, varnish and plastic are not affected by our window detergent, and it is mild for your hands. HG window cleaner is very economical, as one 500ml bottle will allow you to clean your windows at least 35 times.
How to use: Add 15ml (approx. 2-3 teaspoons) of HG window cleaner to half a bucket (5L) of lukewarm water. Wash the windows with circular motions to achieve the best result. Use a squeegee to dry in overlapping strokes. Dry the squeegee after every stroke with a clean cloth before using it again. Never clean the windows in direct sunlight.