- The HG Oven, Grill & Barbecue cleaner lifts off dried and baked on grease from ovens, grills and barbecues
- The intensive cleaner works quickly and effectively
- Simply spray the surface and allow 3 to 5 minutes for the product to work
- Wipe over the surface with a damp sponge and rinse the area with hot water
- Repeat if necessary with severely soiled oven plates or barbecue grills
- See image above for safety information
HG oven, grill & barbecue cleaner removes caked-on and burnt-in grease from ovens, grills, barbecues and baking trays quickly and thoroughly in no time. Use it as a baking tray cleaner, bbq cleaner and grill cleaner.
Cleaning caked-on food and grease in an oven, grill or baking tray is usually a tough job, but our grease cleaner makes it easy. Even cleaning the barbecue is a simple task with our barbecue cleaner. And that’s not all. Our oven cleaner is also highly suitable for removing discolouring from stainless-steel hobs.
How to use: To enhance the effect of the cleaner, try heating the oven, barbeque or baking tray to a lukewarm temperature. Spray the surface, leave the liquid to work for 3 to 5 minutes and then clean with a wet sponge. After all the grease has been removed, clean the oven or grill once more with hot water. Repeat the treatment several times for extremely dirty oven trays or barbeque grills. The oven, grill or barbecue is clean again!