In Store Returns
What is the procedure for returning items bought in store?
- For returns on items purchased in store, we are happy to exchange or refund merchandise. Goods must be returned as sold within 14 days to the original store of purchase along with a receipt.
- Merchandise accompanied by a gift receipt may be exchanged within 14 days.
- Clearance price merchandise may only be exchanged or a credit note issued if returned within 14 days and with an original receipt.
- For hygiene reasons, Home Store + More’s in store refund policy does not extend to the following products: curtains, sheets, duvets, duvet covers, pillows, protectors and enhancers unless returned within 14 days, unopened and complete with an original receipt.
- All returns or exchanges must be done in the original store where goods were purchased.
- You will be issued a refund by the same method of payment used for the original transaction.
Still a bit confused? Get in touch!
We're sorry that you couldn't find the information you were looking for in our Help Centre. Please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com if you have any questions.