- Clears blocked sinks, baths, toilets or shower drains
- Removes the toughest of blockages
- Manually-operated, pump-action
- Up to 30psi of pressure
- 3 adaptors, fits most plug-holes and toilets
- Protect fragile pipes from damage
- Save time and money on expensive plumber call-out fees
Drain Jet is the manual, pump-action, high-pressure plunger designed to clear blocked drains quickly and safely, without the need for harsh chemicals or the expense of electrical high-pressure jet blasters, that can damage your waste pipe system, or calling out emergency plumbers.Whether it's a blocked sink, bath, toilet or shower drain, Drain Jet is effective at clearing most household blockages like soap scum, trapped hair, toilet waste and more. The three specially-designed adaptors will accommodate most plug-holes and toilet U-bends and, because you control the amount of air pressure, you can apply just enough to remove the blockage but not so much that can damage seals and pipe connections.
The specially-designed adaptors create a seal around the drain. Just connect the appropriate adaptor, pump Drain Jet to the desired pressure and place the nozzle over the blocked drain, plug-hole or toilet U-bend. With a pull of the trigger, pressurised air is shot into the drain, dislodging the blockage. Your waste pipes aren't set up to take a lot of pressure, unlike water or gas pipes, so too much can break seals on pipe connections causing leaks and even more problems. Rodding and industrial jet-blasters can be too much for your pipes to bear, but traditional plungers are often ineffective because every 'push' is followed by an equally strong 'pull'. Because you manually pump the pressure of Drain Jet, you can apply only the right amount of air pressure that is necessary, all in one direction, to clear the blockage and protect your pipes.
A blocked drain, especially a toilet, can be an embarrassing and expensive problem. You don't want to have to wait all day and then pay a stranger to come into your home, for a huge emergency call-out fee, to deal with a simple blocked pipe. With Drain Jet in your cupboard, you can deal with it in minutes. No chemicals, no fees and no waiting.
- Box: 25.5 x 10 x 24.5 cm Unit: 26 x 25 x 7.5 cm
- ABS & PVC Plastic
- Pack Contains:
- Drain Jet, Small adaptor, Large adaptor, Toilet adaptor & Instruction Leaflet
- Gross: 720g Net: 580g
- Keep out of reach of children. This product is not a toy. Read instructions before first use and retain for future reference. Not intended to be used for commercial purposes. Always inspect your drain system for any damage or leaks before using the Drain Jet. Ensure you form a good seal around the opening before releasing the pressure. Always ensure you hold the unit with two hands when operating. DO NOT submerge the Drain Jet in water. DO NOT use this product with any chemicals. Splashback can occur, always wear gloves and safety goggles when using the product. (NOT PROVIDED) DO NOT over-pressurise the unit. DO NOT pump the unit more than 20 times. Ensure you clean the unit and adaptors after each use. Stop use immediately if the product is damaged. Attempting to use the product for any other purpose than what it€™s intended for is highly dangerous. This product operates using high-pressured compressed air. Never point the Drain Jet at people or animals. Always use the appropriate head according to the drain you are attempting to unclog as recommended in the enclosed instructions.